Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Summertime Fun

So I hope my future posterity will forgive me for my lack of journaling and scrap booking and baby book keeping skills.  My blog is about the best they will get, and well you can all see how well that has been going :).  I know there are tons of pictures out there that I could post to update my blog about Ethan's growth, cuteness, and everything that has been missed this last year. But the fact is I don't have the time to track down the pictures and post them all on here. So here are just a few fun ones from the summer.  Arizona is a hot place in the summer so we had lots of fun times in the pool Ethan's grandma got for him. We would walk down to the park every now and again but I could only stand to be there for a few minutes before we would start to boil.  That's why the pool was so great, you could stick your feet in, eat a popsicle, and life was great! 


No comments: