Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 Day Leave

So for Jason's 10 day leave after boot camp we decided to stay a day in San Diego, then head up to Vegas to meet more of Jason's family.  It was a wonderful vacation and such a needed time away.  While I did gain back most of the weight I had lost while Jason was in boot camp in these two weeks, it was still oh so worth it haha. You would think one would get sick of In-N-Out after a while, no not Jason.  I had to ask him to please not make us eat there for a while, and that's one thing I never thought I would say.  I think that maybe its time to not be on vacation anymore and make my New Year's resolutions start on February 1.  Sounds good to me! 

 


One night at dinner Ethan was obsessed with having his picture taken.  He was sitting at the table with this same grin on his face saying "cheese" "cheese."  His grandma probably has about 50 pictures of him with this same cute face because he couldn't get enough of being in front of the camera.  Too bad he isn't that way with me, anytime I get the camera out he runs. 

2 comments:

The Whites said...

Great shots! I miss the beach!!! Hey and you can start the new year whenever you want to!

Natalie said...

Great Blog format and adorable pictures. You look great, and "Katie baby" is as cute as ever.