Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I know I've missed me too...

So I know everyone has missed me this past year, and I am sure you have all checked my blog everyday to see if I had updated anything.  Well I am back!  First of all I will now be blogging as just me, giving updates on my family and the happenings of my life.  Lets be honest, we all know I am the one doing the blogging and not Jason, so instead of always trying to unsuccessfully write as a "we"  I will be writing as an "I."  That might also confuse me and I will probably have horrible grammer and writing skills, but lets face it, I graduated college in 2006, and I think nursing permantely killed some of my brain cells and I am doing the best with the ones I have left!  Don't get me wrong, I am no illiterate these days, I just don't really care all that much if my writing skills are poor on my blog, so I make no apology for mispelled words or misphrased sentences.  Now for those of you who really have been reminding me that I haven't updated my blog since Ethan just learned how to walk, I will do my best to give you some updates from the past year.  My life this past year has been turned upside down several times.  I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for placing wonderful family and friends in my life to be there for me and help me put one foot in front of the other when I didn't know how to do that on my own.  While my life is still in transition, I do feel that I am finally gaining some ground.  Ethan and I moved home to California with my parents while Jason attended USMC basic training.  He is now on to the next few phases of his training and will hopefully be completed by this summer.  Then we will find out where we go from there, either East Coast, West Coast, or overseas (not really my top choice right now).  I am working part time at a local community college, and spending every possible minute with Ethan as I can.  We both miss Jason very much and are looking forward to finally getting to make a fresh start in an unknown location.  So hoepfully we will get put back on everyone's Google Reader's or whatever it is you use to keep up with everything, because I am back in the blogging world!

No comments: