Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Halloween

For those of you who know me, which hopefully is everyone reading this blog, you know I am not one of those mom's who can salvage  scraps  from a costume worn for a seventh grade play to make my son's Halloween costume.  Soooo not my thing.  It impresses me to no end to see women who can do that, but if you are looking for fun crafty ideas, this is not the blog to go to :).  I picked up Ethan's cute little costume on clearnace at Sears for $5.99.  Now clearance shopping, that's my thing.  In fact any kind of shopping, clearance or not, is my thing.  I know shocker right?  Anyway, I think Ethan was pretty much the cutest little puppy dog ever, and while our evening was pretty uneventful and he wouldn't keep his little doggie ears on, it was a fun night that I will cherish as he gets older and wants to only be Spiderman or the Hulk or some nasty looking hobo that has come back from the dead.  And he shared his candy with me.  I wonder how many more years he will do that?  Anyway, here's my cute little puppy doggie baby boy. 
 
 

 

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

Yay for your blog! I've missed you friend! And I've missed Ethan. Katie. He. is. SO ADORABLE! I'm sure you hear it from everyone every time you leave the house, but he's seriously just so dang cute with those big brown eyes! What are you doing at the community college? That sounds fun. Keep us updated--I want to know where you three will be off to!

Kate Nally said...

What a cute little puppy dog! Madeleine was a lady bug (I borrowed it from a friend - so much easier!). I'm so glad you're updating your blog again! :)