Monday, January 5, 2009

And I'm back

I know I have not updated my blog in a really long time, I apologize. The last several months have been a little bit hectic, we moved in with Jason's parents so that we could look for a better place to live. We were unsatisfied with our last house because the rent was too high and we had no way to contain our dog who jumps six foot walls. We found a new place to live that is much nicer than our last place, cheaper rent, and has a kennel to keep our dogs in and a nice big back yard for them to run around in. We love the new house and are excited to be in a place of our own again. We moved in right before Christmas and have been busy ever since. So that is why I have not updated our blog. We still don't have internet at our house but I will do my best to keep our blog updated now that life has calmed down a bit. Here are a few pics of our dogs, they sure keep us entertained while we are waiting for this baby of ours to come!

Our Poor Charlie, his life was so much better when Shady wasn't around
Charlie's Eeyore look "thanks for noticing me"

Look at how she is sitting, isn't she such a funny weird dog?


This is where Shady would hide at Jason's parent's house when she knew she was in trouble.



No comments: