Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vote for the best Pumpkin!

Jason and I hadn't carved pumpkins since we were really young so we decided it would be fun to do this year. Anyway so we turned it into a sort of competition...so vote which one you think is better. Mine is the Scooby Doo (which really looks like Tigger) pumpkin, and Jason's is the scary face one. Regardless of who wins...we had fun :)!!


















Attempting to take a family picture with the dogs....I doubt kids will be much more cooperative!





3 comments:

Stacey said...

WoW! You both did a GREAT job! I say Scooby is super cute and more detailed and the scary face has cool teeth and looks way awesome lit up!
I say it's an even tie. :)
HaPpy hAllOweeN!!!

Sheena Searls said...

Yes, they are both really good! Who knew you both were so talented. I can't decide either...

The Whites said...

Hey so we both vote for Scooby, sorry Jason!