Monday, January 5, 2009

California Trip

Jason and I were able to go to California to visit my family for New Years, and they threw me a baby shower while I was there. It was really nice to see everyone and to see Heidi and her kids since they were home for Christmas from Spain. Jason hasn't had too many opportunities to spend time with a lot time with my family so it was great to get to be with my family at least for a little while. I have more pictures I need to get from other cameras to post on here from the trip, but here are a few from the shower that I can put up for now.


All of us sisters were able to be together...that RARELY happens, plus my mom and Morgan, Kelly's daughter.






2 comments:

Sheena Searls said...

Welcome back!! It is fun to see your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Stacey said...

You look SO cute!

I just realized you are due the same month as my sister, Chrissy!! You must be getting pretty excited and anxious!
I'm glad you had a shower and were able to be with all your sisters! SO much fun!