Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Las Vegas

A few weeks ago Jason had a rare weekend off so we headed to Las Vegas and met my parents there and visited my old roommate Natalie who has a huge important job there and makes me feel special to know her :) It was so much fun to get to see her and Katie who was also there for the weekend! I miss those girls and it made me miss our over indulgence in food, shopping, and 24! Oh and don't forget Cafe Rio! Oh how I missed Cafe Rio! I wish I had taken a picture of the girls and cafe rio and my parents, but we have some other good ones.



Jason and I at the fountains at the Bilagio


Touching the sting ray at the Manadalay Bay Shark Reef


The car Jason wishes he had



At the M&M Factory




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I know! Why didn't we take a picture or two? That was dumb. Well, next time we definitely will. I'm glad you came up. And I'm glad you've updated your blog. I have you on my google reader--I know, stalker--but I just love seeing your pictures and hearing what is going on with you.