Wednesday, September 23, 2009

6 Months



I can't believe that Ethan is already 6 months old!! Just looking at pictures of him when he was first born he was so tiny and I miss how little he was, but it is so fun watching him grow and see his personality and watch all the things he can do now! We had his 6 month check up last week and he is 15.1 lbs, so just above the 10th percentile. We started him on solid foods and it is so fun watching him try and figure out what is going on in his mouth! He can sort of sit up, we are still working on that one, but I think within the next couple of weeks he will have it down. He can roll over when he is on his stomach, and we know he is capable of rolling over to his stomach to his back but refuses to because he doesn't like tummy time. He squeals, growls, babbles, giggles, and brings so much joy into our lives! I can't wait to see what 6 more months will bring! Hopefully a little more sleep!

3 comments:

The Whites said...

How cute! We need to do his 6 month pics. I guess we'll have to come up soon!

Natalie said...

Katie! I love these pictures. You have such an adorable family. California is really growing on me as a place to live. . .Keep the pictures coming!

Kiersten said...

Oh my goodness, he is a doll! I love his big chocolate eyes!