Saturday, April 26, 2008

Paintball

Jason and his Dad are really into paintball, and have both tried to get me into it forever. I've never really been interested because when they come back they both have these massive bruises where they got shot. Well I decided to be brave on Friday and give it a shot. I figured it would be a way to spend more time with Jason and it could be fun who knows. Jason figured it would be good if i got shot first to see if I really wanted to play after that. The first time he shot me in the leg (its ok because I shot him in the rear end after that) and it hurt so bad I was ready to give up, but then he shot me in the back and because I had more padded clothing on I couldn't even feel it at all. So I decided to give it a try and just pad up really well. We met up with a group of about 13 guys (I'm the only girl) and played in the middle of the desert for two and a half hours. I had SO much fun playing. Now I know why they got so into paintball, its such an adrenaline rush! I did get shot a couple times but it was well worth it. I got a few kills, including one of my teamates who wasn't too happy with me but he'll get over it. I tagged him back in then killed the last guy on the other team. Anyway, it was lots of fun so I think I found a new hobby. I wish we had taken pictures of our outfits, we were in Jason's Dad's old airforce camo uniforms. So instead I'll post some of my battle wounds. Sorry if its too up close and personal, but I have to have something to show for it!



No comments: