Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Visit to Utah

My brother Christian and his wife Addie just had another adorable little baby girl named Julia Alyse White and this past weekend I went up to Utah for the baby blessing. Sadly Jason couldn't get the time off work so I made the trip alone. I didn't realize how much I had missed Utah and all of my family and friends until I was there. I went to lunch with my old roommates at Costa Vida (girls I had so much fun!). We sat there and talked for almost 3 hours, it was so much fun! How I missed our conversations and our dinner chats! I miss our feminist talks haha!! I definitely had my fill of Cafe Rio/ Costa Vida, twice in one day should last me a while I hope! The good but sad thing is that Christian and Addie are moving to Arizona now so I probably won't be making too many more trips to Utah any time soon, but the good thing is that I will finally have family in Arizona, yay!! Here are some pictures from my fun trip, I'm sad it was so short! I miss all you guys it was so nice to see everyone!


Amy surprised us and flew up on Saturday so we got to spend time with both her and Nathan. He is getting more and more handsome everyday, just reminds me that the Whites sure know how to make cute babies :)! I think we probably had more fun than Eliana at Nathan at the park since we just followed them around with our cameras! Thanks to Addie for the great pictures as always!




This is the one thing I love about road trips, the beautiful scenery and the wide open spaces, this was just a gorgeos view I had to take a picture!

I actually took this picture (with Addies camera) but isn't Julia just beautiful. This is a pic of Addie getting her ready for her blessing, look at those eyes of hers!
Cute little Nathan being sweet as can be sneaking a quick peak out of the tunnel at the park!
The fam and friends who were there at the blessing!

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

Katie--I was so sad I missed you. Not surprised that you guys were there for 3 hours though! :) Anyway, you are turning in to quite the photographer! I love your pics!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Katie White--I can't believe you are all grown up and married! This is Jamie (Meador) from Rancho! I am now in NC and married with a kid and one on the way. I found Christian's blog and then yours - I am looking for Amy!! How do I reach my old friend? You look adorable! Hope to catch up more soon with you!

Nay said...

Love the pics Katie! I'm enjoying you and Jason's blog. Hey, I'll be passing through Arizona at the end of June. Maybe we can do lunch. :0)

Sheena Searls said...

Did you forget you have other family in Utah? So rude not to say hi! j/k I am glad you had fun and sorry we missed you.