Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

Just thought I would say a late Happy Bday to my husband, he turned 27 on Friday! He has been so sweet lately with me being so pregnant and large and cranky...he puts up with me well and finds time to do thoughtful things for me still. I never got to post about our Valentines Day but Jason made an amazing lasagna and set up a sweet romantic evening to mimick our first date. For those of you who know Jason, it was a BIG deal that he made lasagna that night...making dinner is too much "process" for him normally but he made a special effor that night and it was very sweet of him. He also has been so sweet and paints my toenails for me since I can no longer reach...he probably won't be happy with me that I announce that on this blog but I thought it deserved recognition. He is going to be such a great dad and I can't wait to see him and our son together!

Blowing out all 27 candles....and yes that is the nastiness next to him called pregnancy
Thankfully the mustache is gone now!!! He loves his dogs!

Making dinner

Our beautiful dinner set up (dont worry just apple cider)





No comments: