Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby's Heartbeat

Just a quick update, Jason and I went to the doctor yesterday and got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, it was so exciting, it finally made knowing that I have a little baby growing in me much more real. The heart rate was around 166 so we have everyone assuming that we are having a girl because of the faster heart beat, but according to the doctor that's just a myth. I am finally starting to feel a little better, certain smells still make me sick and I still feel like I want to sleep all the time, but the nausea (which I had at night) has eased up quite a bit. I will put up a picture of me and my belly when I start to show.

6 comments:

The Whites said...

How fun! Thanks again for coming to visit! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

aristacrina said...

Congratulations Katie to you and Jason. I'm so excited that you're having a baby. Life doesn't get any better than a new baby.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS KATIE!!! I am so happy for you and Jason! How have you been doing? I hope you are feeling better now! Having kids is so amazing, it brings a whole new dimension of love and fun to life! I am so excited for you!

Stacey said...

Katie! You are going to be the BEST mom!!!
Hearing the heart beat is so incredible and I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better too! It's not easy, but it is soooooo worth it!
COngratulations!

The Whites said...

Congratulations Katie!!! That is so exciting. Im so happy for you!!

Natalie said...

Pictures! I want pictures.