Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome!!!

Well we are both bad about keeping up with everyone so we thought it would be fun to start a blog. We will start out from February 7, 2007 when Jason proposed to me at the Salt Lake Temple. Jason was living in Arizona and I was living in Utah. My sister in law Addie had convinced me to go with her to temple square so that she could take some cute pictures of Eliana, my neice. So I went and little did I know that Jason was waiting there for me, and I thought he was in Arizona. It was like a fairy tale, I kept looking at this handsome man across the pond wearing a suit with a gorgoeous boquet of red roses. I kept think it looked a whole lot like Jason, but what would he be doing in Utah and at Temple Square? Well it turns out my romantic imagination wasn't getting the best of me and it was really him, too bad he had to wait there for me in the freezing cold for 2 and a half hours!!! He got down on one knee and he proposed, and 4 months later we were married in the San Diego Temple on June 9, 2007.

Jason showing off the rings (one he bought to trick me it was a walmart ring, the other was my dream ring!)



This is when he got there
still waiting, those roses look so sad waiting alone!
Almost 3 hours later, I'm finally there!







No comments: